[Using Sakai] Changes in realm erases group membership

Rafael Morales rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx
Fri Feb 17 17:19:59 PST 2012

Hello,

We have created course site with three sections (groups) of students,
and populated them. Today I did some changes in the course site realm
and the users disappeared from their groups. So I repeated the process
and the user membership to groups disappeared again! Any ideas on how to
avoid this happening?

I am runing Sakai 2.7.x on Tomcat 5.5.x on Debian (I am not sure which
Java version is in use).

Regards,
Rafael

/Dr. Rafael Morales. Researcher. IGCAAV @ UDGVirtual, Universidad de
Guadalajara. Avenida de la Paz 2453, Colonia Arcos Vallarta, 44130
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México. Tel +52 (33) 3540-3020 ext. 18823. Fax +52
(33) 3630-0934. Email rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx. Web
http://investigacion.​udgvirtual.​udg.​mx/​personal/​rmorales/