[Using Sakai] Assignments grading logic

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Tue Feb 7 13:37:14 PST 2012

Zhen,

Yes, that is the issue.  We are on version 2.7.1 and in looking at the
Jira, it is fixed in 2.8.1.

I'd still prefer if the "Save and Don¹t Release to Student", "Save an
Release to Student", "Preview" and "Cancel Changes" buttons returned the
instructor to the list of student's page vs. staying on the same page.
Anyone know the reason why this is not the case?  What's the use case?

Thank you,

Louis

Thank you for your response.

Louis