[Using Sakai] Site templates and site types

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Dec 6 20:10:24 PST 2012

Or you can use the SiteTypeProvider to provide the extra site types. You
will get that type of site created via template setting.

For example, in Michigan, we defined the extra site type GradToolsStudent,
wrote our own impl of SiteTypeProvider, and defined a template site of that
type. You can change the template site and hence change the tools to
include in the target site afterwards. Here is the code url:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/umich.edu/ctools/ctools-providers/legacy-trunk/sitetype/

Thanks,

- Zhen