[Using Sakai] Samigo issue

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Apr 3 13:07:08 PDT 2012

The question should indeed be unique in a random draw part.  WE had a
similar report when we first rolled out Samigo and it turned out that the
instructor had more than one copy of the question in her very large
question pool.  That might be a good place to start looking before
reporting a bug.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu