[Using Sakai] Sakai database structure and details

Rajan rajan.pr at sbi.co.in
Fri Oct 14 00:08:57 PDT 2011

Dear all

We are the users of Sakai CLE and I am involved in customizing the product.
Where can I find the detailed database structure (we are using Oracle DB)
and various tables used (purpose and stored information) .

Can you provide source of information pl.

regards

Rajan P R

Manager (Systems)

e-Learning  Department, Strategic Traning Unit

SBIICM Campus,

Road No 12, Banjara Hills

Hyderabad - 500 034

Phone : 040 - 23388048

Mobile: +91 96666 27940

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SWYxbjK223E/SxG5xh55ZFI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/6XO0G_2YgvU/s3
20/think-before-u-print.gif

You Have the Power to Conserve

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---