[Using Sakai] question about assignments: collaboration on feedback and grading with group assignments

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Tue May 31 02:30:51 PDT 2011

Hi Jaeques, we are working on some features needed by S2U. One of them
is about the use case that you described. We would like to provide a new
subform in the assignment grades list view, that will provide a feedback
message to a group of selected students. You can see desired solution in
the attached image.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Alex Ballesté

Al 27/05/11 10:51, En/na Jaeques Koeman ha escrit: