[Using Sakai] Sakai Assignment Information

Paul Ross Paul.Ross at bexleyschools.org
Fri Mar 11 08:55:19 PST 2011

We are needing to expose some of the information we have in the system to parents, specifically the assignment information.  I've located most elements through the DB but can some please point me in the direction to where all the assignment data lives in the underlying DB tables or is there another way to expose the assignment information publically.  We are currently on 2.6.1 moving spring break to 2.7.1.

Thank you
Paul
Paul Ross (Technology Director - Bexley City Schools)
348 S Cassingham Road, Bexley, Ohio USA 43209
Email: Paul.Ross at bexleyschools.org<mailto:Paul.Ross at bexleyschools.org> Phone: 614-231-7611 ext 5313