[Using Sakai] Sakai / iClicker integration

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Jun 21 15:02:45 PDT 2011

Hi Jon,

We're using the iClicker integration here at the University of Virginia. I've copied our Classroom support person, Lela Marshall, who coordinated this integration with our Sakai team and the iClicker folks and who works closely with faculty who are using this feature in our instance of Sakai. Lela can correct me if I mis-speak, but as far as I know, this integration is working very well for us (so far in 2.6.x). We're upgrading to 2.7.1 as I write, so if we run into any problems with it after the upgrade, we'll let you know.

Trisha Gordon
UVaCollab User Support Manager
https://collab.itc.virginia.edu
collab-support at virginia.edu