[Using Sakai] Schedule Conference Layout Scraper

Chris Strauber cstrauber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:16:56 PDT 2011

Thanks Steve! I've been trying to reformat the schedules for my own
purposes, and Instapaper likes your layout much better.

For the text-inclined I offer this Google Doc, which I will neaten up a bit.
<
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1-gmBcIUcUaotzPuIDZj6s05Z-qI8w2J43xFhHrWqPyM

Chris Strauber
Tufts University