[Using Sakai] Schedule Conference Layout Scraper

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Fri Jun 10 20:25:04 PDT 2011

Hi Team,

I was having a hard time deciphering which sessions are at the same time
on the conference schedule so I wrote a real quick screen scraper to
scrape the page and re-lay-it-out.  I didn't spend a lot of time on it,
so it still has some issues, but I got it far enough to satisfy my
scheduling needs.  If anyone has any ideas or wants to hack on it it's
here: (it's pretty ugly)

https://github.com/sgithens/sakai11-scraper

And you can view a new layout with sessions at the same time by each
other here:

http://www.planetsakai.org/cur-new-layout.html

Cheers,
Steve