[Using Sakai] Sakai demonstration needed

Andy Petroski apetroski at HarrisburgU.edu
Thu Jul 21 07:14:27 PDT 2011

I'm teaching a graduate course in learning technologies that focuses on
course management systems.  I'd like to request a Sakai demonstration
for the class on either August 2, 3, 4.  We meet the entire day (8 AM -
2:50 PM) each day.  So, the demonstration can take place at any time
during the day on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th.  The demonstration can be
face-to-face or virtual.

Please email at apetroski at harrisburgu.edu or call me at 717-901-5167 to
discuss the specific details of this request.  Thanks.

Andy Petroski
Director of Learning Technologies
Assistant Professor of Learning Technologies

326 Market Street
Harrisburg , PA 17101
Direct 717.901.5167
Fax 717.901.3167
Main 717.901.5100
Andrej.Petroski at HarrisburgU.edu <mailto:Andrej.Petroski at HarrisburgU.edu>

www.HarrisburgU.edu <http://www.harrisburgu.edu/>

Board of Advisors for the Social Media Club education initiative
(SMCEDU) <http://tiny.cc/n5fii>

Follow me on Twitter: apetroski <http://twitter.com/apetroski>

Join the Harrisburg University Graduate Programs Group on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?members&gid=112711412111560#!/g
roup.php?gid=112711412111560>

Learning Technologies Master of Science (LTMS)
<http://www.harrisburgu.edu/learningtechnologies>

IU 12 | IU 13 | IU 15 | IU 21 | IU 24 Cohorts
<http://www.harrisburgu.net/academics/graduate/ltms-off-campus-IU-cohort
s.php>

Learning and Entertainment Evolution Forum (LEEF)
<http://www.goleef.com/>

Summer Educators' Technology Clinics <http://www.edtechclinics.net/>

The Learning Evolution Blog <http://learnev.blogspot.com/>

Online Non-Credit Classes Through HU