[Using Sakai] Sakai 2.8 - Which institutions have upgraded already?

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Jul 1 05:59:10 PDT 2011

Hi Alan,

Frederic Dooremont did an upgrade last Tuesday at Université du Littoral
Côte d'Opale (another French institution using Sakai).

He had an issue with Announcements and I told him to use the fix in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20560 which is the solution for
this issue.

He has not reported any other issue to me yet and I don't know if he's
set his configuration to use CKEditor, but doubt he's tried anything
experimental.

I'm working on both an infrastructure and version upgrade for Sakai for
UPMC this summer. It's not over yet.

I'm not aware of any other issue. I don't think I'm gonna use CKEditor.

Cheers,

Jean-Francois Leveque
Australe CTO (local Sakai CLE)
University Pierre and Marie Curie