[Using Sakai] Monthly Teaching and Learning Mtg. Postponed to 2/23

Kim Thanos kthanos at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Feb 9 10:08:25 PST 2011

Hello,

Due to a convergence of grant proposal deadlines, ELI conference
preparation, and general mayhem, we have a need to postpone the monthly
teaching and learning call to February 23rd at 5pm ET. The agenda for that
call will be sent shortly.

Don't forget that we have extended the deadline for the TWSIA submissions to
February 21st. Please share that information with your campus community!

Best,
Kim

--
Kim Thanos | Sakai Foundation Communications Lead | 503-816-4721 |
kthanos at sakaifoundation.org