[Using Sakai] importing tests into Samigo

Christina Schwiebert CSCHWIEBERT at northweststate.edu
Wed Feb 9 07:12:41 PST 2011

Hope everyone's week is going well.  We have a number of instructors who use ExamView to create their tests. Does anyone use this with Sakai? Is there a way to get those tests imported into Samigo? (we're running 2.7.1) The current versions of ExamView does not have an option to export to XML, it has the options to export to Angel 7.1+, Blackboard 6.0-7.0, Blackboard 7.1+, and WebCT CE/Vista and I haven't had any luck trying to import a sample test.
Thanks,

Christina

Christina Schwiebert
Multimedia Systems Technician