[Using Sakai] running 10 lmses on a website can not get sakai behind a reverse proxy running

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 02:10:11 PST 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Ian Boston <ieb at tfd.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 2 February 2011 11:30 PM,Tapas Mishra wrote:
>
>>        ProxyPass /portal ajp://192.168.1.4:8009/portal
>>        ProxyPassReverse /portal ajp://192.168.1.4:8009/portal
>

> IIRC there is a long list of URLs that you will need to proxy, not just /portal. /library is one.
> Sakai 2 was not designed to share the URL space of 1 virtual host with other applications, which may or may not clash.
> You can always just add another Name based or IP based virtual host if you don't want to go to the expense of more hardware.
>
> Does anyone have a list of all the URLs that need to be proxied ?

Exactly that is where my problem was if you see my old messages on the
list I am having several applications running on the same machine same
vhost and same IP as well.I am doing this experiment in a datacentre
where I have been given a machine to play with so what ever I had to
do is only on this machine.It is not possible for me to describe the
complete details of my environment but thanks for your messages this
clears all.
You can see one instance of our experiment here
http://social.openitup.in
http://social.openitup.in/portal