[Using Sakai] Accordent Integration with Sakai?

Mary Jane Palm janie at uri.edu
Wed Feb 2 14:32:51 PST 2011

The University of Rhode Island has seven classrooms with installed Accordent Capture Stations.
We are looking into integrating the Accordents with Sakai, and the vendor assures us this can be done but has not yet provided any contacts with the solution in place.
If any of you have accomplished this, please drop me a line!
Thanks for your time,
Janie Palm

Mary Jane Palm
Mgr., Instructional Technology & Media Services
Media and Technology Services (MTS)
University of RI, 217 Chafee Building
Kingston, RI 02881-0816

Front Desk: 401-874-2148   Fax:  401-874-4281
Desk & Voicemail:  401-874-4487  Email:    janie at uri.edu