[Using Sakai] ROI Model

Mattias Wallmark Mattias.Wallmark at adm.umu.se
Thu Aug 25 01:55:38 PDT 2011

Thank you David!

Apart from the abstract in English I will try my best understand the key conclusions translating them with Google translate :)

Unfortunately I will not be at the conference. If it´s okay with you I might send you an e-mail with a question or two regarding your wide experience in the subject.

/ Mattias