[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Request for votes to fix an Announcements issue (SAK-21015)

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Aug 17 12:00:58 PDT 2011

Yea, I just saw that too.

It seems like if the "reorderer" is turned off, date should still be the
default order rather than message_order?

  4718<http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/announcement/trunk/announcement-tool/tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/announcement/tool/AnnouncementAction.java?annotate=81227#l4718>
                       sortedBy = "date";
 //sortedBy = "message order";
4719<http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/announcement/trunk/announcement-tool/tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/announcement/tool/AnnouncementAction.java?annotate=81227#l4719>