[Using Sakai] Import/export wiki?

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Wed Aug 17 08:57:09 PDT 2011

Hi, Adam.

My thanks to y'all for working on the issue of updating links when materials are copied from site to site.  We see these issues when images are referencing old sites, so the professors can see them fine, but new students (who aren't members of the old sites) can't see anything.

Is your work a custom project or something that will find its way into future releases?

Thanks again!

--Alan