[Using Sakai] Assignment tool letter grades in gradebook

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:20:37 PDT 2011

When I change the Assignments > Grade Scale to Letter Grade and then ask
it to make a column in the Gradebook, it gives me an alert, "Gradebook
integration is only available to point-grade assignments."
Is this the way it is supposed to work? I can see many instances when an
instructor wants a pass/fail or letter grade or checkmark to appear in
the Gradebook.

Blackboard CE8, let the instructor choose the scale.

Marilyn
Ithaca College