[Using Sakai] Module tool not a core tool?

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 07:22:13 PDT 2011

Hello Fatima,

The Module tool (Melete) is developed by Etudes
(http://etudesproject.org/index.html). I am not sure why it is not a core tool
in Sakai, but some vendors include it in their version (e.g. rSmart's Sakai
CLE).

In most cases when a tool is not part of the core set, you have to take care of
the merging and deploying of the code. Also, for support you may have to
subscribe to that group's email list.

I am sure other community members can provide more insights.

 Thanks,
Anand