[Using Sakai] Tests & Quizzes Tool

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:32:46 PDT 2011

Hi Dorie,

Can I know what Samigo version you have? We implemented the Auto Submission
feature in 2.6 (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14474) and have
fixed the sending score to Gradebook issue in 2.6.3 (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-643).

When you  mention "no attempt", do you mean the student didn't even take the
exam or he didn't submit the exam? If you mean he didn't take the exam at
all, I believe we don't display a zero score. The reason is we want to
distinguish the students who get nothing correct and the students who
haven't even taken the exam. If you mean he didn't submit the exam, then
yes, we will display the partial scores.

Thanks,
Karen