[Using Sakai] Using Sakai List - Turnitin integration presentation?

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Sun Apr 3 20:31:34 PDT 2011

We are rolling out Sakai this fall and integrating it  with Turnitin and would be
glad if future integrations could include GradeMark and PeerMark features.
We will also be concurrently running Turnitin natively so these features can be
accessed but it would be great if we could offer Sakai users the full feature set.

Alan, we also are using Longsight and wonder if you would be willing to
correspond off list about Pepperdine's integration?

Thanks.

Marilyn Dispensa
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Ithaca College