[Using Sakai] WEBCT migration to SAKAI

Fatima Rahiman Fatima.Rahiman at wits.ac.za
Fri Apr 1 05:26:43 PDT 2011

Thank you all for your helpful feedback and advice!

We will certainly reciprocate the gesture by providing a report to the group of our experience once we can knuckle down on an efficient plan for the way forward.

Am really wowed by the community's response and am already feeling somewhat relieved and inspired to take on the challenges ahead!

Thanks again!

Regards

Fatima Rahiman

Head: Learning Designer