[Using Sakai] Using Sakai List - Pepperdine University Officially Adopts Sakai

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Wed Sep 29 16:21:13 PDT 2010

Dear Sakai community,

I just wanted to share the news that Pepperdine University has completed its pilot and has officially adopted Sakai as the primary learning management platform for our institution.

Campus Technology has a short news item here:
http://campustechnology.com/articles/2010/09/28/pepperdine-u-moves-to-sakai-open-source-lms.aspx

We're in the midst of the transition now and will complete the move to Sakai by this January.  I can't tell you how helpful all of the feedback and guidance offered at conferences and by other members of the community, including our hosting partner, Longsight, have been.  So, thank you, everyone!

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, MFA
Manager, Technology and Learning
Information Technology