[Using Sakai] content.* permissions "went away"?

will trillich will at serensoft.com
Mon Sep 27 06:05:58 PDT 2010

2.6.x Request: please check your RESOURCES PERMISSIONS (any worksite, open
resources tool, click "permissions"). If you see only a list of roles -- but
no checkboxes, you're having the same problem we are.

This is apparently in the Java code itself. We did "svn update" to get the
latest code, compiled, deployed it... and no content.* permissions show up
in !admin realms (meaning resources tools have no checkboxes when looking at
permissions). We rolled back to r66094 and our resource-permissions came
back. So somewhere between there, and r8xxxx there's been a snag.

This particular 2.6.x instance is running on Windows 64-bit.

Please check to see if you also have this problem. Thanks!