[Using Sakai] Portfolios after graduation

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 23 06:55:57 PDT 2010

Our students continue to have to our Sakai instance, including their portfolio work, for five years after their last enrolled semester-so we're similar to Rutgers.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202