[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Screencast demo of Expand/Contract in Sakai 2.8 portal

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue Sep 21 03:42:56 PDT 2010

We actually need three sets of min/max icons - one for upper left, one for up, one for left as all three combinations are possible - so I think that we need to make them.   But imitating silk might work.

Most of these icons are variations on the "<<" and ">>" theme - look at WordPress for example.   I also tried in some of my original hack icons to pay homage to this "<<" theme.

But we need six total icons.

/Chuck