[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Screencast demo of Expand/Contract in Sakai 2.8 portal

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 05:03:49 PDT 2010

the feature looks fantastic however I'm not sure the icon is the most obvious.

I would suggest maybe "arrow_right" and "arrow_left" from the silk set or maybe "control_forward" and "control_rewind" or "resultset_*" ?

If I looked at the incumbent icon I don't think I suss what its functionality was.

adam