[Using Sakai] Hide Sakai iframe link

Marshall Feldman marsh at uri.edu
Sun Oct 3 20:13:14 PDT 2010

Dear Julio (this is your name, isn't it?),

I don't think Sakai lets you do what you want. Sakai is a bit of a
nanny. If you use a tool, you must have the tab.

I'd like to know how to do this too, but I think Sakai won't let you do
it. When I get the chance, I want to experiment with FireBug and using
jQuery to manipulate the DOM to try to get Sakai to behave the way I
want, rather than have it make me behave the way Sakai wants. In the
meantime, I use Sakai for only what I need it to do, and do the rest on
a regular web server.

     Marsh Feldman