[Using Sakai] Who's using sakai -- other than Higher-Ed?

will trillich will at serensoft.com
Tue Nov 23 09:19:20 PST 2010

Hi Kim --

I don't mean to imply that there's any suppression of non-higher-ed sites in
the list, I just note that there are darned few of them mentioned there.
Most are Sakai commercial affiliates. :)

It'd be great to have a more complete roster. We don't know of many, but we
suspect that there are lots out there. Thanks for your efforts in building
that list!