[Using Sakai] for learning material

Jon Higham J.Higham at hull.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 06:42:09 PDT 2010

Paul Dagnall (dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu) at the University of Dayton
has done some excellent work on updating the site ids in links when
content is copied using Import From Site for the tools Announcements,
Assignments, Homepage, Samigo (Tests and Quizzes) and Syllabus.

At Hull, we have also made changes to update links to site ids for text
type documents (txt, html, xml) for Resources and changed the way Melete
updates its links when using Import From Site.

I can provide patch files for anyone who is interested.

Jon Higham
ICT Dept
University of Hull