[Using Sakai] MediaWiki - Grading and Rating

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Mar 25 08:16:37 PDT 2010

Perhaps like one of the rating extensions?

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AjaxRatingScript
<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AjaxRatingScript>
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Rating_Bar
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Rating

<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Rating>Other forms of peer review
seem like they're built into the standard system with the discussion tab.

Perhaps you could use 2 of the plugins. Have one for peer ratings (with
comments) like Extension:Rating and the other for administrative rating
(like grading) (like Extension:Rating Bar).

Ideally if this was linked to a class it could eventually send
grades/assignments back to the host system. (Through REST or something, once
there was an interface that could take that, should be coming *soon*,
hopefully by Winter 2011)

Sounds like a great idea though! +1

I'd be interested in assisting to get this linkup going (if needed), as well
as working on extension modifications.