[Using Sakai] [libsakai] Mar 25 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Mon Mar 22 12:45:16 PDT 2010

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will be meeting this Thursday,
March 25th.  We will be sharing findings from our instructor user study and
discussing next steps in the design process.  A report of our findings will
be shared shortly for review.

Agenda and more details are available at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/_xoQB

The meeting is Thursday, March 25th, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the
Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9 (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux),
NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 348#
- PIN: 72524#

Thanks,