[Using Sakai] Notice: Sakai conference bridge code numbers will change in one week - March 27, 2010

Pieter Hartsook hartsook at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Mar 19 17:16:51 PDT 2010

(cross posted to announcements, sakai-dev, pedagogy, sakai-user, management)

Hi everyone,

Make a note that the conference call codes you've been using will no longer
work after March 26. You will have to use the new codes for your scheduled
meetings. Please let your attendees know of the change.

We've been notified that the bridges we use for conference calls (provided
graciously by Indiana U., with great appreciation by the Sakai community)
will have the "conference room" codes changed on March 27.

The dial in number remains the same, but you will need to prefix the session
code with "22". For example the Sakai001 bridge will change from "348#" to
"22348#)

Details are on the wiki at: <http://bit.ly/chAzmJ>

Sincerely,

Pieter Hartsook