[Using Sakai] Reminder > Sakai Teaching and Learning Call TODAY

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Mar 17 07:10:10 PDT 2010

Folks,

Usual reminder that we'll be having our regular call at 12 Noon EDT time
(note that most of the US shifted it's clocks ahead last weekend for
Daylight Savings).

As we discussed last week, we will be dedicating the next several calls to
finalizing specific Learning Design Lens (previously called "Themes")
definitions as well as discussing and reviewing "gaps" we may have found
as we review the categorized lists of Learning Capabilities.  If I recall
correctly, we will be focused on the Learning Space Design and Management
Lens during this call.  If folks could review the current definition and
give some thought to refinements before the call that would be useful.

I would also like to update the group on the Sakai Conference proposal
that was submitted and some related issues regarding engagement with the
UX and Developer communities.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron