[Using Sakai] Random drawn quiz

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 8 14:51:42 PST 2010

Please try the following query. It returns the student id and the question
text:

SELECT ag.agentid student_id, pit.text question_text
FROM sam_assessmentgrading_t ag, sam_itemgrading_t ig,
sam_publisheditemtext_t pit
WHERE ag.forgrade = 1 and ag.assessmentgradingid = ig.assessmentgradingid
AND  ig.publisheditemtextid = pit.itemtextid
AND ag.publishedassessmentid = :published_assessment_id
GROUP by ag.assessmentgradingid, pit.itemtextid
ORDER BY ag. agentid,  ig.itemgradingid

Thanks,
Karen