[Using Sakai] Sakai Help tool question

Jon Hays jonmhays at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 19 08:35:17 PST 2010

Hi Dave,

It looks like Stephen has the answer for you.  UC Berkeley is currently
using the property - help.redirect.external.webapp - to redirect help
queries to a Drupal site.  A while back, I wrote a brief confluence page
outlining the different ways Sakai Help could be provided.   For
reference:  http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/FAAmAg

--
Jon Hays
Instructional Designer