[Using Sakai] Sakai Help tool question

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Jan 18 23:39:34 PST 2010

The sakai.properties setting help.welcomepage will let you point this to whatever URL you wish, e.g.

help.welcomepage = /access/content/public/help/index.html

Regards
Stephen

>>> Mathieu Plourde <mathieu at udel.edu> 1/19/2010 3:56 AM >>>
Hi David,

I think I know where you're going with this, but I don't know enough about
this to really be helpful. I'm CCing the User list and Jon Hays from
Berkeley. They have migrated their help files to Drupal. There is a way to
change the default server name, but then you'll have to map the parameters
given by each Sakai tool to different pages on your documentation website.

Mathieu

--

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-893-6631

TOP LINKS: