[Using Sakai] 2.5x add participants question: labeling in "Official Email Address or Username"

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 11 09:36:37 PST 2010

Luke Fernandez wrote:

> In future versions should the labeling be changed from "Official Email
> Address or Username" to "Official Username"? (if it should be I'm
> happy to add a JIRA bug)

It looks like you are are using the defaults for the
customizable values on this page:

# customization for adding participant page in Site Info
officialAccountSectionTitle = Other Official
ParticipantsofficialAccountName=Username
officialAccountLabel=Official Email Address or Username
nonOfficialAccountSectionTitle = Non-official Participants
nonOfficialAccountName=Guest
nonOfficialAccountLabel=Email Address of Non-official Participant
invalidNonOfficialAccountString=

More info on Confluence:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Properties+Reference+-+N

Seth