[Using Sakai] Saving discussions in JForum (Discussion Forums)

Matthew Schneider matt.schneider at jhu.edu
Sun Dec 12 19:14:27 PST 2010

Hello all,

We have several faculty members who would like to save or print off all of the discussions that transpired in their Sakai course.  (We use the Discussion Forums tool (AKA JForum) in Sakai release 2.6.4)  Does anyone have any idea how to do this without going through the very labor intensive process of copying each discussion post and pasting it to another document that can be saved or printed?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt Schneider
(410) 516-8754
Johns Hopkins University