[Using Sakai] Sakai Documentation Redesign Call

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Fri Dec 10 09:40:09 PST 2010

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks, Robin for keeping the momentum going on this.  And again, I apologize to everyone that I have a meeting conflict at the time.  I'm glad that a majority of people can attend today's call, though.

Here's the link for the agenda and call details:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ESUP/2010-12-10+End-User+Documentation+Meeting

"This meeting will be held on Friday, December 10, 2010, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., EST (12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m., PST)
Call-in info:
Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Conference Code: 22386#
PIN: 72524#

Titanpad: http://titanpad.com/wzm95ulYwR "

Again, I want to thank Robin, Mathieu, Sean, and everyone else for keeping this project moving.  If my monthly campus technology meeting wraps early, I'll try to dive into the call as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, MFA
Manager, Technology and Learning
Information Technology