[Using Sakai] Profile in 2.7 not visible to users registered on previous version

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:54:30 PDT 2010

Hi Rafael,

The original Profile tool has been stealthed in 2.7, so what you are probably seeing is the new users are getting the new Profile tool (Profile2) and the old users are still getting the old one (Profile classic).

You need to update the existing My Workspace sites to change it over. Run this SQL on your database.

>> update SAKAI_SITE_TOOL set REGISTRATION='sakai.profile2' where REGISTRATION='sakai.profile';

cheers,
Steve