[Using Sakai] Profile in 2.7 not visible to users registered on previous version

Rafael Morales rafael.morales at redudg.udg.mx
Tue Aug 24 17:28:50 PDT 2010

  Hello,

We have upgraded our Sakai installation to 2.7 and we are running mostly
find, with some minor nuisances too. One of them is the fact that the
Profile tool works well with new users but delivers empty pages to old
ones (registered on 2.4.x). Does anyone has had similar problems, and
has solved them?

Regards,
Rafael

Dr. Rafael Morales. Profesor Investigador. IGCAAV @ UDGVirtual,
Universidad de Guadalajara. Avenida de la Paz 2453, Colonia Arcos
Vallarta, 44130 Guadalajara, Jalisco, México. Tel +52 (33) 3540-3020
ext. 8823. Fax +52 (33) 3630-0934. Coe rmorales@​udgvirtual.​ udg.​mx
<mailto:rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx>. Web investigacion. ​udgvirtual.​
udg.​mx/​personal/​rmorales
<http://investigacion.udgvirtual.udg.mx/personal/rmorales/>.