[Using Sakai] Any workarounds for special needs / individual assessments / settings?

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:54:45 PDT 2010

We coded a feature that caters to those JIRA needs in our homegrown
system about two years ago and its very popular.  One piece of
functionality that is left out of the JIRA issue is the ability to
specify that a particular student be allowed to take the test at an
alternative testing center (in the below case it would be our
disabilities center).

Prior to this feature being in place faculty would have to create a
copy of the test for the individual students who had special needs.
That approach is cumbersome for a whole slew of reasons.

Cheers,

Luke