[Using Sakai] Anyone Looking at Sakai Integration with BibApps?

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 00:31:34 PDT 2010

We are interested in BibApp, Vivo (Cornell) and Catalyst Profiles (Harvard). I believe Michael Korcuska had interest in the other direction from a profiles tool at Stanford Medical School.

The ideal outcome would be some 'sharing of concerns' between the teams and/or these independent efforts coming together to form a single HE solution that it would be a 'no brainer' to integrated with. As things stand we are duplicating some of the functionality in Sakai 3 and (I believe) Profiles 2.

John