[Using Sakai] Course Cartridges: Bb >>> Sakai

Platt, Shawn splatt at rwu.edu
Wed Apr 14 13:05:15 PDT 2010

Hi All,

First of all, thanks for your responses to both me and my colleagues on questions we have been throwing out there to this sakai-user listserv.  We very much appreciate it as we are extremely happy to be working with the Sakai community for our university.

I do have another quick question that I haven't been too successful in finding.  Course Cartridges...some of you I'm sure are familiar with these for Blackboard.  Well, we have some faculty who are using Course Cartridges in our current instance of Blackboard and now that we are moving forward with Sakai, what are you doing or what can be done to continue this tradition?

Thanks again for your helpful responses...

ShawnP
Shawn Platt
Department of Instructional Design
Roger Williams University