[Using Sakai] Sakai Tip: One Question Test Center / Mneme Test

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Apr 14 12:35:07 PDT 2010

I have gotten a few requests from UMichigan faculty about how I use Sakai to do my on-line final exams.

The basic idea is that I have a time period (say 48 hours) where students get a 3-hour window where they download the exam document, edit it putting answers in the document, and then re-upload the document, all using Test Center in Sakai.

If you want to see how it works, I have made a blog post and video that walks through the steps in making such a exam.

http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/2010/04/sakai-tips-a-one-question-timed-exam-in-test-center/

/Chuck