[Using Sakai] Grading the Sakai Wiki

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue Apr 13 07:36:51 PDT 2010

What I am really looking for is an automated way to aggregate the histories across 50-60 pages for each student to help make sure that the students met the 'contribute to the other group discussion' and get a sense of the overall level of contribution for students.

I can read the resulting materials for content - that is the easy bit - I was not looking forward to a little sheet where I make little tick marks for each student as I read the obtuse history logs for each of those 50-60 pages.

/Chuck