[Using Sakai] Link directly to a module's Test/Quiz page

leonardo jr escorido escorido at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 01:56:11 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

In our Course Module page, we included a link to the Tests/Quiz related to that module.
When
the link is clicked, the user is taken to the "Assessments" page, then
will have to select the module name again, then the "Begin
Assessment" page of that module is displayed and then can take the test.

Is it possible to
link directly to a module's "Begin Assessment" page without having to
go first to the "Assessment" page and then select the module name?

Thanks for the time.

Regards,
Leo